apkclay respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. As an online platform, we are committed to complying with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on apkclay.com, please promptly notify us by providing the following information in writing:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA infringement notice, we will take appropriate actions, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. We may also terminate the accounts of users who are determined to be repeat infringers.
Please note that we may forward the DMCA infringement notice, along with your contact information, to the user who posted the allegedly infringing material. By submitting a DMCA infringement notice, you consent to such disclosure.
This DMCA statement is provided in accordance with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and does not constitute legal advice. For legal assistance, please consult with your attorney or legal counsel.
Please reach us at: [email protected]